Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Mt.Diablo

So as I mentioned in a previous blog I got a new camera [which btw I am constantly taking pictures now everywhere I go]. Well My friend Chelsea and Jessica have a similar camera so we all got excited and wanted to go somewhere to take pictures. We all like taking nice pictures of scenary and sunsets and flowers and such. Well when I got to chelsea's house she had seen Tyson in a while so it became a mini photo shoot. We became mini paparazzi to him. We were both sitting on the ground just taking tons of pictures of him. I got some really cute ones though. Especially some close ups of his adorable face.
So we just started driving around unsure of where we wanted to go. We headed off to Blackhawk and passed by a few HUGE homes. Very pretty area but we couldnt find where to really stop. All of a sudden we see a sign for Mt. Diablo. I thought it was just a park with the same name because I knew Mt.Diablo was close but I had NO IDEA it was in my backyard. [Well in Blackhawk's backyard]. We start driving up the mountain...stopped a few times to take some scenary pictures and finally entered the state park. We got out and took some walks just taking pictures of the trees and plant life as well as some group pics.
I finally took some time to read the manual a little bit so I could get a feel of how all the function worked and what they were for. Let's just say I didnt get to far before I started getting confused. I need to do that on a different day but I did get a little bit of info out of it. SO I played around a little bit with focusing and apperature and stuff. But I had to be very careful because one small change could change things for the worse when comes time to take a picture that's in a different setting.
Being out in the middle of a mountain got a little challenging with Tyson. We had his stroller but treking it thought dirt and sticks got rough a few times. He probably thought his ride was on hydrolics. LOL! Changing his diaper on a picnic table probably wasnt a pleasant sight for some passerbys. I got the cutest picture of him crying though. I know, it sounds mean to take pictures of him crying but it's SO darn CUTE!!! it's hard not to just want to watch his little sad face. I feel bad sometimes because all I can do is laugh. IT'S SO ADORABLE!!!
Before it got too dark we wanted to try and get to the top of the mountain so we could take some good sunset pictures. We started driving and if you could only see what was out the window. Just cliffs almost all the way up. I was holding my breathe the entire time. Just a little afraid of heights. AND my seatbelt was broken so I was just praying the whole way up. Not counting that the road was one lane each direction and very curvy. We didnt quite make it to the top becuase it was getting too dark and we were going to miss the sunset so we stoped where a bunch of other cars stopped and got out to take some awesome pictures. I got two lenses with my camera. The second one zooms in really far. So i zoomed in far adn got a great picture of the sun. It was so bright though I couldnt even look in the camera to take it. It was blinding me. But hte picture came out really cool. I love sunsets. It was a long day for Tyson so he slept the whole weay down the hill and the whole way home. At least the way down wasn't as scary for me. Although
I did keep praying :) There will be plenty of good picture journeys a
head so keep an eye out!


1 comments:

Doris Bass Foster said...

Great pictures...I love the one of him with the sad face. It is so cute. The sunset pictures are awsome. Master Tyson is just growing up to fast. I love him so much!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin