Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Friday, October 23, 2009

20's Man

Ok I wanted to wait until his 18 Month newsletter to share these pictures but i simply couldn't wait. So Tyson's auntie Doris bought him this cute little outfit for Hanukkah last year and he finally fits into it. When the outfit was off it looked completely different. The pants appeared to be really high so yesterday before putting it on him we were thinking he could wear it for Halloween with some little glasses and be a little nerd. [no offense Doris, we still thought the outfit was cute]. We just figured with the suspenders and the white collar shirt it could work. Well when we got it on him, it was absolutely the most adorable thing I have ever seen. He looked like this little business man from the 20's. All he needed was a cab hat and a briefcase. He wouldn't stay still long enough for me inside the house, I'm sure due to his comfort level so I decided to bring him to the front of the house to snap some pictures. OH I just love looking at them. They came out SOOOOOO cute. Of course I have a hundred of them [OK maybe not that many] but these are the ones I edited so far. I have to say my photoshop skills are highly increasing. These definitely look professional [to me at least]. I just picture him on the porch waiting for his wife to come home. lol. If only we had a cute little girl dressed up with him in the pictures. OH how adorable. I have been getting better with my photography, thanks to my class, and have seriously been trying to get a little portfolio going so maybe I can pursue something on the side. I think that would be a dream. Child photography could be my start. :) Newho, I had to share these right away bc I couldn't keep them to myself. Let me know what you think. [you can click on the pictures to see them larger]

Check out my other blog: ashleyjaninephoto.blogspot.com










3 comments:

Grandma said...

Ashley - those pictures are so cute, when will Grandma be getting hers. I love you both!

....Mom

Grandma said...

Need 7 more photos for his own little calendar. What a great "Christmas" Present.

Mom

Crystal said...

I tried to leave a comment on you Iheartfaces photo entry but couldn't so I am posting it here. He is such a cute little guy with the most beautiful eyes. I love his little lion costume. So very cute!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin