Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Family Trip: Sea World

So I went on a 4 day cruise to Cabo with my two friends over labor day weekend. We left/returned in San Diego. We came back on Labor Day Monday. Justin and Tyson met me in San Diego and I was so thrilled after not seeing them for practically 4 days. I missed htem even more because I couldnt even call them. Justin has been wanting to bring Tyson to Sea World for a while so it was perfect for them to meet me down there. It was my first time going to Sea World too!

When we got there, Justin was like a little kid in a candy shop. Immediately he was showing me the program for all the shows and which ones we had to go to in which order. First we stopped at the Seal and Sea Lion show. It was called SLL [Sea Lions Live]. It mocked all the reality shows on Tv. They did Dancing with the Stars skit, Survivor, American Idol, Top Chef. It was funny. It was so cute watching Tyson watch the show too. He would sit in between Justin and I and lift his little head up too watch the show. Adorable. He would also clap when everyone clapped and danced when music came on.

After thatg show we had to head over to Shamu Show. We sat very high up so we wouldnt get drenched. The first 16 rows were the drench section and believe it because the 16th row sure did get wet. I couldnt even imagine being in the first row. This show was nice adn inspirational. I even cried during it. You'll have to watch the show to see why. It made me want to be a whale trainer. haha. How cool would it be to have a job where you can train and ride whales.

After this show, as we were walking around Tyson fell asleep in his stroller which was very surprising because he hasnt done that in a while. He usually stays awake whenever we are out so he won't miss anything. This limited our options becuase for all the shows we werent allowed to bring in a stroller and we didnt want to wake him up. So Justin and I played arcade games for a while and went to see the animals that weren't in shows. Tyson woke up right before the shark exhibit. Just in time to take a peek in Jaws mouth!


We then took Tyson to Seseame Street World and we got to ride his first attraction. It was an Elmo ride like the Dumbo ride at Disneyland. I was afraid Tyson was gonna be too small but as long as he could walk by himself they said it was fine. They even made me prove it. It was so cute. He looked so small in the ride with his little head barely poking out. He enjoyed it. We cant wait until he gets older to enjoy it even more.

After this we ate and decided to leave because we were all pretty tired. Especially me. We got passes though good until the end of the year so we have an excuse to make it back to San Diego. We'll go earlier next time and be sure to catch all the shows and attractions.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin