Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lake Shrine

Tyson and I went to Lake Shrine recently and it was soooo beautiful. I wanted to go somewhere to use my new camera skills and my friend suggested this place. It is a place of meditation and peace. There is a temple where they have actual services for meditation and other things.
Upon arriving I didnt really know what to expect. It was reall quiet and probably one of the prettiest places I've been out here. There was a path around the lake that you walk around where you could see TONS of beautiful flowers. In the lake there were swans, koi fish, turtles. There were statues with wonderful sayings and two waterfalls. The picture above was a statue that is holding a portion of Ghandi's ashes.

There were plenty of people just sitting peacefully reading books or meditating. Tyson loved it and I want to go back and just sit and read one day.

I took plenty of good pictures. Too many to download but you can check them out HERE at my other blog geared towards my photography and designs. Havent updated it yet but they will be there soon. promise






0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin