Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

San Diego Friends

After Sea World, Tyson and I dropped Justin off with his friends at the beach while I went to visit the friends I came from the cruise with as well as some other friends and their kids. My friend Rihannon has a son named Marcus and he is about 6 months older 9 months older then Tyson. He is mixed with black and white but has darker skin and features. She says people ask her all the time if he is hers. She is white with light hair and blue eyes. I swear we could trade kids and no one would even ask. Tyson and Marcus looked so cute playing next to each other. Marcus is older so he was showing Tyson all his toys that he has. And he has A LOT. Tyson probably felt like he was in toy heaven.

Justin willb e happy because he was playing with toy cars most of the time. He always gets nervous when Tyson is playing with my makeup and purses. As if there is really anything to worry about. I assure him he probably did it too when he was little. I saw the picture of him with his mom's bracelets on. haha.

After a little bit my other friend Danielle came over with her two daughters Jenae and Jayden. They are mixed little kids as well. And coming from the mother they look as different as Marcus and Tyson. They are mixed with white black and mexican and you can see Jenae has darker hair and features while Jayden has practically blonde hair and green eyes. All with curly hair, of course the boys hair the curliest. :) It was so cute to see all of them playing. Katie had to get a picture with all of them.

Tyson had fun meeting all his little friends. It was his first time getting to meet either of them and I had never met Marcus or Jayden. The last time I saw Jenae she was 2 and now she's 4. Of course she didnt remember me. So it was nice for me to get the chance to catch up with some old friends. We'll have to venture to San Diego more often for Tyson to play with all his friends again and to keep in touch.


1 comments:

Meagan said...

They are all so cute! That is awesome that you have so many mommy friends in your area! Lucky!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin