Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

LA Fires

So Tyson and I are in LA again visiting his daddy. I'm going to stay here for a few days but I start a new job at Comcast on Friday so I have to go home but I am leaving Tyson here with Justin until Thanksgiving. I am then flying back for Thanksgiving [I can't miss Tyson's 1st Thanksgiving] and then bringing Tyson home with me. So he will be in LA for a week without me. :( I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself without him. I wont have him to update his blog either unless I can convince his daddy to do it ;)

Luckily we came yesterday because today highway 5 is closed in Valencia because of the fires. It's crazy how quickly it's been spreading because of the winds and how close it is to where Justin lives. They are starting to evacuate Granada Hills which is literally a few exits away from here. Hopefully we don't get evacuated, I don't think we will. Because of the fires though, it's actually been pretty hot out here. The weather today is 87 degrees. They say because of the wind pressure, for every 1000 feet decrease is altitude the temp gets 5 degrees hotter. So it's actually probably a nice day to go to the beach believe is or not. Not only is it further away from the fire so the air is a little better but its hot in the coastal areas. [Do I sound like a weather woman or what?] I have my camera but I don't have the cord to hook it to the computer so I cant post any pictures unless i take them from my phone. I'll do what I can.

Justin just bought the baby a ton of new toys though to keep him occupied while he's here. He got a new bouncer and walker and little baby laptop. I wonder if Tyson will actually try to walk in his walker. We'll see i guess. Gotta go right now but I'll stay updated throughout the week.
Until then.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin