Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

On the Move


So today I had Tyson on his boppy laying down and he had been drinking his milk watching cartoons while I was trying to do some stuff. Before I know it, he had rolled over onto his stomach. Well there was a toy there so he was playing happily with it. I decided he could stay on his stomach as long as he was having fun. So I went into the other room for a minute to change my clothes... not thinking he could move anywhere. I come around the corner after changing my clothes and he wasn't there. I hear him though. Talking Making his baby noises from the other side of the ottoman. I walk over and he has the lower half of his body underneath the ottoman. I couldnt help but just laugh. It was just so cute because he looks at me like "what mom?". So I guess he's mobile now. The only thing is that he doesnt move forwards. He pushes himself backwards. He just scoots backwards until he cant go no more. I put him down again and he backed himself all the way into the couch until the leg of the couch was in between his leg and he couldnt go back anymore. I guess I can't run into the room for a minute anymore without him.
We're gonna have a crawler soon!!!




2 comments:

Mohamed Umar said...

just visit my blog
http://maldivebeaches.blogspot.com/

Doris Bass Foster said...

too cute! he is growing up to fast...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin