Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tyson-less

So I returned from LA on Thursday WITHOUT Tyson. I left him to stay with his Daddy for a week and it's been so hard. I know that Justin is doing good with him, that's not the issue, it's just that I miss him so much and this is the first time I am going to be gone from him this long. I'm not used to being without him. I got out of my car yesterday and for a split second felt like I was forgetting him somewhere. AWWWW Tyson I MISS You!!! BUT this is good time that he gets to spend and have big boy time with Daddy so for that I am thankful. I have to try and get Justin to take daily pictures of Tyson and send them to me so I can still keep you guys updated on how he's doing. I wasnt able to do that when I was there. But I hope they are doing good.

Here's the only two pics I took while in LA. And it was the sky the day of the fires! It was crazy because in Woodland Hills it was just all grey and orange and it just completely smelled like burnt wood. I went to the mall and walking from my car to the mall it was almost impossible to breathe. It's dangerous because there are so many toxins just floating through the air. But thank god it's over and I pray for all those families and people that lost their homes and belongings.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin