Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lake Balboa

We went for a walk to Lake Balboa the other day and Tyson was actually awake this time to be able to go in the sand for his first time ever. He was just touching it and looking at it on his hand. It was a new exciting feeling for him. He didn't go to much in the sand though. He was staying pretty close to mommy. A little girl next to him even let him play with her shovel. which lasted about 1 minute.
Lake Balboa is so pretty. Out of the 1.5 years i lived in the valley last year I never knew this existed until about 2 weeks ago. And from where we live now, it is literally in walking distance. I mean I will walk there if I know I'm only going to play at the park, but if I plan on walking around the lake, I will be taking my car. I mean maybe I was still sore from the canyon but walking around the lake did not seem possible after walking all the way from the house.
There a lots of ducks and geese too so I brought some bread and we got to feed them. There is also fishing allowed in the lake. By looking down you could seriously see HUGE fish. Maybe we'll try fishing for dinner one day.

1 comments:

Doris Bass Foster said...

Ashley and Justin you are doing a wonderful job with Tyson. He is such a wonderful child and I just love him and you guys so much!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin