Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Runyon Canyon

Ok so i know i haven't updated in a while but it has been crazy planning for Tyson's birthday party up north, especially since I am not up north to do so. But I finally found some time to download some pictures and start blogging again.

Last week we went on a hike to Runyon Canyon. It's a spot in Hollywood that is literally the EPITOME of LA. I have never seen so many people with their dogs walking or jogging all in the same spot at one time ever. of course we fit right in with the baby and the two dogs. I didn't have my cool Chanel glasses though to match. But it was a good excercise. After we parked and walked 10 minutes to the trail I was already hurting. Not only was a walking a dog but I was pushing a 23 pound baby (+ stroller) UPHILL the entire time. After a little bit I think I was just walking through the pain because I couldn't feel anything after that and felt like I could walk for miles. After a bit Justin and I traded and he pushed the stroller. When we got to the top it was a beautiful view of LA. One side was the Hollywood sign the other was the city.

I then walked the baby back down while Justin ran down with the dogs. Walking down became a lot harder then walking up. especially while pushing a stroller making sure you don't let go. and not to mention sore legs. Let's just say Justin had to wait a while before I made it all the way back down. Definitely a good way to spend a Saturday morning. Can't wait to go again

3 comments:

Meagan said...

I want to go!! That sounds like fun!

Doris Bass Foster said...

wow I wish I lived closer so I could go too...see you all soon!!! Can't believe Master Tyson is going to be a 1 year old... :)

chloe said...

Hi, my name is chloe, and i love the sides of your blog... how did you do it!?!?! my e-mail is trigirl@me.com , please let me know ... thanks!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin