Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mommy Group: LA Zoo

Today Tyson and I went on a trip to the Los Angeles zoo with a few mommies. I ahd never been there adn i had a coupon so I was excited about it. We drove with Laura and Alex. It was a very cloudy day earlier that morning so I put on jeans and a shirt and by the time we got there it was so hot I couldnt hardly move. Luckily I had a tank top under my shirt because I had to take my shirt off.

Laura and I were about an hour or more late meeting the other moms so when we got there we had to eat while the other moms were walking around. We finally caught up to them but shortly after, they were all leaving to go home. We had hardly seen any animals yet so Laura and I decided to stay and look around.


We saw every single animal there as to see there. We ended up staying there for 5 hours. The kids were great the entire time.


This zoo had tons of more animals then the zoo in Santa Barbara so I think I ended up liking this one better. It was also a lot bigger which just means we got more exercise. Tyson also got to see the animals a little better.

We'll still have to go again once he gets even a little bigger so he can really enjoy it.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin