Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Got My Vans On...

I absolutelly love this outfit on Tyson. Everything about it is sooo cute! I was in the mall and i was walking past the Vans store adn saw the litte vans in the window and HAD to get them. They are absolutely adorable. I love the big feet on the bottom of them. they look so funny when he is sitting down bc all you see are these big feet. But hey, they help me make sure I put them on the right foot. LOL. plenty of times I have made the mistake of putting his little shoe on the wrong foot.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good!
Very nice blog.

Doris Bass Foster said...

to cute...he is so adorable and changing all the time. getting bigger and more adorable. Can wait to see him again...come back soon! Love auntie doris

Blog Widget by LinkWithin