Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Puffs

Tyson started on some finger foods. He now has added Gerber Graduates PUFFS in sweet potatoe style. They are these little star chapes cereal like foods. I was nervous when I wanted to try and give them to him since he doesnt have any teeth. I didnt want him to choke but they instantly dissolve in his mouth. Its funny bc he tries to chew them as if he has teeth. I think thats from imitating us eating. He has gotten much better at eating them now compared to when he first started. I would give him like 10 and i'd think he ate them bc they were all missing off the highchair but then i'd go to pick him up and they were actually all just hiding underneath his bottom. Now when i give them to him he eats all of them. Finger foods are good for babies to strengthen their fine motor skills [using their thumb and finger to pick them up] and hand eye coordination [putting them in his mouth]. I feel like he's just growing sooo fast. Already eating by himself now!

1 comments:

Doris Bass Foster said...

it is so cute how his mouth keeps on moving...he is so cute and yes he is growing up to fast... give him kisses from me...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin