Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Santa Cruz Times







i got a new camera for Christmas and it takes ABSOLUTE WONDERFUL pictures. So Tyson, Justin, my friend and her daughter, and I went to Santa Cruz and spent a few hours walking around. It was Tyson and Justin's first time. I felt like a professional photographer. Some of the pictures were just amazing. Here a few to enjoy. Compared to my other camera, it takes the picture so quickly that it makes it easier to catch some of Tyson's moments. My other camera was so slow by the time the picture took, the moment was over. Now since I will have so many great pictures I really have to start my scrapbook.

2 comments:

Doris Bass Foster said...

the picture with the spoon is classic. I love that one...he is so cute.

Meagan said...

Ash, He is sooo adorable!!!! I want to pinch his cheeks and kiss his face!!! How do you like being a mommy?!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin