Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Xmas and Happy Hannukah

Every year for Christmas my mom and I go to my aunts house and open presents with some family. We usually go there on CHristmas Eve and then spend some time eating, watching movies, listening to music and waiting... we wait until midnight and then start opening presents. This year was Tyson's first time joining the family for the tradition. He was all over the place. Once again he was the one of the only boys. There were 15 of us with only 3 guys [tyson included]. I thought i was going to have to give Tyson a short nap so he could stay up until midnight but he was live with action until then.

When midnight came I was so excited to give Tyson his first present. I thought he would try to tear it open but he was more interested in the bows. He would just sit there and try and eat the bows of course. So I actually had to do most of the opening for him so I guess it was more like Christmas for me instead of him. He got sooo many gifts from me, grandma, and family. Although I banned her from buying clothes, my mother of course bought him a few outfits but besides that he recieved a bunch of toys.

It was funny because I surrounded him with a few and they were all making noises at the same time he didnt know what to do. He got a ball the moves on its own and sings. Its suppose to be good for crawling because he has to chase it around. He got a few stuffed animals that move and make noises... my absolute favorite being his bouncing Tigger. When you push Tiggers tail he starts bouncing and singing really fast. He also got a Baby Einstein DVD and two books, one of the books is so I cna teach him some basic sign language. I've been trying to teach him "milk" since he was born and he finally makes the movements when he's hungry so I am excited to teach him some more signs. Tyson stayed awake until 1am. He slept really good after that.

Well while we were at my aunt's house, Justin was on his way driving up to see Tyson. He got in at 2am so we saw him on Christmas day instead. He of course brought some more presents for Hannukah and helped Tyson open them. Justin's family celebrated Hannunkah the weekend before but Tyson and I couldnt make it down there so Justin came up here to share the holiday with us. This time Justin got to help Tyson open his presents. Of course he got him some more toys. Noisy ones at that.
Overall Tyson had a great holiday and received lots of presents from everyone. Thanks to ev eryone that was a part of his wonderful time and although we couldnt see everyone, you were all in our thoughts and we wish you a very happy season!!!

1 comments:

Doris Bass Foster said...

looks like tyson had a great christmas. grandmas are aloud to buy their grandchildren whatever they want...haha give tyson lots of kisses for me. tell him i love him... oh yes...when you can put a picture or video of him crawling...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin