Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Mommy Group: Play




Today we did some messy art at Play in West LA. This was a very fun place. There was a room set up with easels and paint and all the kids got little smocks and got to go to town. Tyson LOVED it. He loves getting messy so he got in right away. He was mixing paints and paintbrushes, painting all over his paper. He kinda stayed to the right side of the page and it started getting really thick with paint that after a while I had to rotate his paper so he could the other half done. He ended up making two paintings then he was done. He kept trying to go to other easels to paint on. Play also had another room that kids could play in so we could wait while the paintings dried. This was a new group I hadn't gotten to meet with yet so I again got to meet some more new mothers. It was fun and I'm sure I'll meet up with them again sometime soon.

We now officially have Tyson's first painting on our fridge. I LOVE IT!

1 comments:

Doris Bass Foster said...

can I get one soon to put in a frame and hang on my wall...i love what he does with the colors...he is very creative...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin