Welcome

This blog was created in order for me to brag about my perfect son. :) A lot of friends and family members are not close enough to see Tyson everyday so I update this blog every few days [if not more] in order for all of you to "watch" him grow and keep up with his learning and accomplishments. Hope you enjoy!!

Your 2 Year Old

Two-year-olds give the biggest hugs, flash the biggest smiles, and yes, throw the loudest, most spectacular tantrums. Because they live in the moment, their feelings are especially transparent. It's tempting to want to keep things happy for your child at all times. But it's also important for her to experience emotions like sadness, frustration, and anger without always being "rescued" by Mom or Dad, so she can learn to cope better with small setbacks.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mommy Group: Travel Town

On Monday we went to Travel Town with all the mommies and babies. Travel town is a very interesting train museum and they even have a little train you can ride around the park on.
When we got there we first had a picnic with everyone. There were only two walkers, of course Tyson being one, and I think once you have a walker you can no longer have a picnic. Of course Kim and I spent the whole picnic chasing after our little ones and trying to get them to sit down for at least 5 minutes at a time. I have to play hide and seek with Tyson to try to get him to come back. He loves looking for me so I would hide behind a tree so he would come towards me.

After our picnic we decided to ride the train around the park. I'll post those pictures when I get them. Tyson had fun on the train. I think he liked all the movement. He even tried to stick his hands out to touch the flowers, which was against the rules. Already a little rebel on our hands. Besides that, travel town is not really a place for babies so maybe we'll re-visit when Tyson gets a little older and can appreciate the history of all the different kinds of trains there were.

1 comments:

Doris Bass Foster said...

you are a great mom and dad...taking him to all these great places...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin